NATURE NUTS ADVENTURE TRAVEL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective as of March 06, 2017
This website (the "Site") is comprised of various web pages operated by Nature Nuts Adventure Travel LLC (“Nature Nuts Travel”). The Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of the Site, deposit or payment on your tour booking to Nature Nuts Adventure Travel, whether that deposit or payment is completed through this website or via other methods to Nature Nuts Adventure Travel, constitutes your agreement to all such Terms and Conditions, which are subject to change without notice. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
Individual Seats on Non-Private Tours
- Reservations for individual seats on non-private tours and charters requires full payment at the time of booking to secure your tour date and our availability.
- 7+ days prior to the scheduled start date of your tour: 50% of your total tour cost is non-refundable. Requests for cancellations and refunds 7+ days prior to the start of your itinerary will incur this 50% non-refundable penalty. Request for changes to alternative tour tours, subject to availability, will be honored 7+ days prior to the start of your itinerary, but will be subject an administrative fee equal to 15% of the pre-tax/fee price for the original tour. If the newly selected tour cost is less than the originally booked tour, a refund for the difference will be issued. If the newly selected tour cost is more than the originally booked tour, the guest must pay the difference in tour cost at the time of rebooking.
- Less than 7 days prior to the scheduled start date of your tour: Requests for cancellations, refunds, or changes to alternative tour dates, will not be honored.
- Nature Nuts Travel reserves the right to cancel the tour at any time due to insufficient sign-ups, road closures, inclement weather, hazardous conditions or other factors beyond its control. In the event that Nature Nuts Travel cancels the tour, guests will be given the option to receive a full refund, reschedule to another date for the same tour, subject to availability, or select an alternate tour on the same tour date if one is available.
Private & Custom Tours
- Reservations for private and custom tours require full payment at the time of booking to secure your tour date and our availability. Unless a written expiration date is included in a quotation you receive from Nature Nuts Travel, prior to your submission of full payment, our prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- 60+ days prior to the start of your itinerary, 15% of the tour cost is non-refundable after payment is received.
- 31-59 days prior to the itinerary, a minimum of 50% of the total tour cost will be non-refundable.
- Within 30 days of the itinerary, the entire cost of the tour is non-refundable. If any changes to the tour date, or to the content of the tour, that would generally increase the cost of the tour (examples: increase in group size, food/beverage/transport/duration etc.), we reserve the right to apply a $50 administrative fee per change and apply and resulting changes in trip cost to your final balance. If the tour is changed to another tour of lesser value than the originally selected tour, Nature Nuts Travel reserves the right to not issue a refund for the difference in tour cost.
- Nature Nuts Travel reserves the right to cancel the tour or make modifications to the tour itinerary due to road closures, hazardous driving conditions or other factors beyond its control that could make completing the tour hazardous or impossible. In the event that Nature Nuts Travel cancels the tour, private charter guests will be given the option to receive a full refund, reschedule the selected tour to another date, subject to availability, or select an alternative tour destination/route on the same day of travel, if one can be mutually agreed upon.
PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION CHARTERS
- Cancellation Policy: Private Charters cancelled 15 Calendar Days or greater from the scheduled pickup time are refundable, less an administrative fee equal to 15% of the original pre-tax/fees cost for the charter. No refunds will be provided for charters canceled within within 15 Calendar days of the scheduled pickup date and time.
- Hours of Service: The number of hours of transportation service are indicated at the time of booking. Customers who exceed the pre-arranged time by more than 30 minutes, will automatically incur overage charges in 1 hour increments. For example, if an 8 hour charter for $700 actually takes 7 hours and 40 minutes, the customer would be charged an additional $80 (plus tax) ($80 x 1 hour + $700/8 hours). Hours of service for your charter are based on the total number of hours that the charter vehicle is directed under your service, starting from the scheduled pick-up time and ending at the actual drop-off time, and are not calculated based on the amount of time that the vehicle is in motion. While the customer has the option to add on additional hours of service, subject to availability, Nature Nuts Travel ultimately must adhere to Hours of Service Regulations for passenger carrying vehicles as stipulated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Your driver will notify you ahead of time if your requested charter schedule may exceed the hours of service permitted by law, thus requiring modification to the charter schedule.
- Service Modifications: Any change in service at the request of the customer resulting in additional miles or hours of service shall be subject to an additional charge. Tolls, parking fees and other similar charges will be added to the total service fee for which Customer is responsible. Nature Nuts Travel will notify the customer of any expected charges that may be incurred at the time of booking, but any additional fees unforeseen prior to the departure of the charter are the responsibility of the Customer.
- ADA Service: Nature Nuts Travel's vehicles are NOT ADA accessible. Customers are responsible for notifying Nature Nuts Travel at the time of booking of any special needs for disabled passenger(s) during the period of charter service.
- Availability: Charter bookings are subject to availability. Nature Nuts Travel reserves the right to cancel an order and refund the customer.
- Assignment: Nature Nuts Travel reserves the right to assign the charter to a licensed, insured charter operator, at its sole discretion. Nature Nuts Travel reserves the right to transfer or assign any and all of its rights and obligations under these terms to third party operators. All third party operators utilized by Nature Nuts Travel will be properly licensed for the jurisdiction in which the charter will take place, and will carry the requisite level of insurance as set forth by local or state regulations. In the event of an assignment to a third party operator, Nature Nuts Travel will inform the client prior to commencement of the trip.
- Damage Charges: Customers assume full liability for any damage to Nature Nuts Travel's vehicles due to the activity of their passengers. Any additional charges incurred by Nature Nuts Travel to repair or clean the vehicle due to the activities of a customer’s passengers will be the full responsibility of the customer.
- Personal Property Risk: Nature Nuts Travel does not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any personal property of passengers. Baggage and all other personal property of passengers will be transported only at passengers' own risk.
- Right to Refuse Transport: Nature Nuts Travel and its service providers reserve the right to refuse to transport any unruly or disruptive persons, including persons under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, or who are, or Nature Nuts Travel or its service providers believe may become, threatening or abusive to other persons in any manner.
- No Weapons Policy: Possession of firearms or weapons of any sort, explosives or fireworks (whether in baggage or on the person) is strictly forbidden on Nature Nuts Travel vehicles.
CONTRACT WITH NATURE NUTS ADVENTURE TRAVEL
Prior to participation in travel products and tours organized by Nature Nuts Travel, all participants must complete and sign an Acknowledgment of Risks & Responsibility, and Release of Liability Form. Nature Nuts Travel, the tour operator, acts as an agent for the various independent suppliers that provide hotel accommodations, transportation, sightseeing, activities or other services connected with its tours and other travel products. Such services are subject to the terms and conditions of those suppliers. Because Nature Nuts Travel does not maintain any control over the personnel, equipment or operations of its suppliers, Nature Nuts Travel and its respective owners, employees, agents, representatives, and assigns assume no responsibility for and cannot be held liable for whatsoever for any personal injury, death, property damage, or any other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of (1) any wrongful, negligent, willful, or unauthorized acts or omissions on the part of any of the tour suppliers, or other employees or agents, (2) any wrongful, willful, or negligent act or omissions on any part of any other party not under the supervision or control of Nature Nuts Travel. You acknowledge that you are aware of and clearly understand that these Suppliers are independent contractors, are not managed by Nature Nuts Travel and are not agents or employees of Nature Nuts Travel. Nature Nuts Travel assumes no responsibility for and cannot be held liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any Supplier, or of any other person or entity. We are also not responsible for the financial default of any Supplier. You agree to seek remedies directly and only against the Suppliers and not hold Nature Nuts Travel responsible for any acts of errors, omissions, and/or financial default. A Supplier’s goods and services are subject to the Supplier’s own terms and conditions and waivers of liability, which may require your separate signature, as well as the local laws and regulations of the relevant state and/or country.
All clients using this Site and participating in tours or travel products providing by Nature Nuts Travel will be bound by this agreement. The terms and conditions set forth below constitute the entire understanding and agreement between you the trip “Participant” and Nature Nuts Travel, its owners, employees, shareholders, affiliated entities, agents, representatives, officers, directors, associates, successors and assigns (collectively, “Nature Nuts Travel,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) with respect to any and all bookings or transactions made with Nature Nuts Travel. No person has any authority on Nature Nuts Travel’s behalf to vary this agreement. The services to be provided are the travel services referred to in each trip’s specific description, promotional materials and discussed with you by Nature Nuts Travel and its agents. By submitting using this Site, submitting deposit or payment to Nature Nuts Travel, you acknowledge that you agree and accept all terms and conditions in this agreement and direct us to perform services on your behalf.
CANCELLATION BY NATURE NUTS TRAVEL
Nature Nuts Travel reserves the right to cancel a tour for any reason at any time. If a tour is cancelled due to insufficient sign-ups or due to reasons beyond Nature Nuts Travel’s control or due to Consolidation, you may choose a) a full refund of all payments made less any unrecoverable funds that have already been paid to 3rd party vendors and suppliers; or b) an alternative tour offered by Nature Nuts Travel. If the alternative tour chosen by you is of lesser or greater value than the tour originally booked then you will be entitled to a refund of the price difference or be required to pay the price difference, however the case may be. Consolidation refers to the fact that each tour is dependent upon a minimum number of persons participating. If a tour is not booked by the minimum number of persons, we may consolidate the tour with another one of our trips on another date or at another time.
Good physical and mental health is essential for the safe enjoyment of our active, adventure trips. By making a reservation with payment or deposit, you certify that you do not have any physical or other conditions that would create a hazard for yourself or other travelers or affect other people’s enjoyment of the tour. Nature Nuts Travel, its suppliers, guide or relevant vendor, shall make the ultimate determination of an individual trip participant’s fitness to embark upon, or to continue a trip. At any time during the tour, including at departure, Nature Nuts Travel, or its relevant supplier, has the right to remove anyone who it judges to be incapable of meeting the requirements to safely participate in the tour activities. Once a trip has been confirmed through payment or deposit, medical circumstances will not be considered as exceptions to our cancellation policy.
You agree that Nature Nuts Travel may copyright in its own name, use, re-use, and reproduce any images, photos or videos that you send to us, or that are taken by our guides and/or other travelers of you individually or in a group, in any medium, including but not limited to print, electronic media, or Internet, free of charge and without your right to inspection, for promotion and publicity purposes worldwide related to our travel products and services. If you do not consent to this clause, you must separately inform Nature Nuts Travel in writing.
CLAIMS & COMPLAINTS
Complaints or refund requests must be initiated within 15 days after completion of service to be considered. Please note for all third party services: Change and cancellation fees do not include penalties incurred by third parties. All cancellation fees or refunds, including refunds for your dissatisfaction, are ultimately at the discretion of the hotels, tour operators, caterers, rental car agencies and other 3rd party suppliers that Nature Nuts travel has reserved for travel and tour related services. If the third party decides to charge a fee, that fee will reduce the amount that Nature Nuts Travel is able to refund to its client.
Tour prices do not include any forms of travel insurance or trip protection. We strongly recommend that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance to cover trip interruption, baggage, accident/life, medical expenses, air ambulance, loss of effects, repatriation costs and all other expenses which might arise as a result of loss, damage, injury, delay or inconvenience occurring to you. You agree to assume all costs of medical care and transportation that is provided to you, and any minors traveling with you, during the trip.
SCUBA DIVING INSURANCE & SCUBA DIVING CERTIFICATION
For trips and tours that include scuba diving activities, we strongly recommend purchase of specialized scuba diving insurance (such as DAN, Divers Alert Network or equivalent). For multi-day scuba diving trips that include a repetitive dive series, specialized scuba diving insurance is absolutely mandatory. No clients will be permitted to engage in scuba diving without showing proof of valid scuba diving insurance. Further, all clients participating in scuba diving tour and trips must show proof of valid scuba diving certification from a reputable scuba diving certification agency (ex. PADI, NAUI, CMAS, etc.) that shows the client is trained and certified to dive to the depth and required for the given trip. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THIS POLICY AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE TO CLIENTS WHO ARE UNABLE TO PRODUCE PROOF OF SCUBA DIVING INSURANCE AND REQUESITE CERTIFICATION ON OR BEFORE THE TRIP’S DEPARTURE DATE.
Our responsibility in respect of air travel is limited by the airline’s conditions of carriage. Nature Nuts Travel is not able to specify the type of aircraft to be used by any airline. In addition, Nature Nuts Travel is not responsible for losses due to cancelled flights or seats or changed flight itineraries. You cannot cancel your contract with us without penalty due to a change of airline, aircraft type or destination. Similarly, the contents of our trips and itineraries do not commit any airlines or recommended flights referred therein. You further agree that you are subject to all terms and conditions of the airline provider that you select to travel to and from the gateway city or cities where the trip starts and ends. You are responsible for familiarizing yourself with those terms and agree that you are ultimately responsible to the airline provider for any reservations, changes, cancellations, and disputes regardless of how your reservation was made.
Nature Nuts Travel will not be deemed in breach of these Terms or otherwise liable to you, by reason of delay in performance or nonperformance of any of its obligations under this Agreement to the extent that any such delay or nonperformance is due to any Force Majeure. “Force Majeure” means any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Nature Nuts Travel including without limitation acts of God, terrorist activities, insurrection, explosion, flood, tempest, forceful wind, fire or accident, earthquake, war or threat of war declared or undeclared, sabotage, civil disturbance, labor strikes, requisition, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, and unforeseen circumstances. If Nature Nuts Travel and/or any of its independent suppliers are affected by Force Majeure, they shall be entitled to, and may in their sole and absolute discretion, vary or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the trip. Regarding civil unrest, once Nature Nuts Travel has investigated the prevailing situation, as it deems fit, it shall remain in Nature Nuts Travel’s sole and absolute discretion whether to proceed with the trip.
LIMITATIONS OF REMEDIES
You agree that to the extent consistent with applicable law, the maximum amount of recovery to which you may be permitted to recover from Nature Nuts Travel shall not exceed the amount of the paid tour cost less actual expenses incurred by Nature Nuts Travel in arranging for your travel services. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Nature Nuts Travel shall not be liable for any special, consequential, indirect, incidental or other damages, including lost profits, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if Nature Nuts Travel has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You expressly waive any right you may have to recover such damages. If you, or any of your heirs, or anyone acting on their own in your behalf should bring such suit, you agree to pay all attorney fees, related court fees and defense costs should you not prevail. This paragraph shall not apply to Nature Nuts Travel’s gross negligence or intentional misconduct.
AUTHORIZATION FOR MEDICAL CARE
In case of medical emergency, participants authorize any medical treatment deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and or illnesses during the a tour. Tour participants agree to pay for any and all costs related to medical response, treatment and transport paid on their behalf.
In the event that any provision of this agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render the agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole. Such unenforceable provision will be replaced with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, the original objectives and intent of the original provision.
SUCCESSORS & ASSIGNS
This agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon Nature Nuts Travel and the client and their respective heirs, legal personal representatives, successors and assigns.
By accessing of this Site, making payment or submitting deposit to Nature Nuts Travel, you agree that any dispute concerning, relating, or referring to this agreement, Nature Nuts Travel’s services, Nature Nuts Travel’s tour information or any other materials that concern your tour, the tour itself, or any claim for damages due to injury, death or loss of property, which occurs during or in connection with your tour, shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration. The binding arbitration shall take place in the State of Washington, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Substantive (but not procedural) Washington State law will govern such proceedings. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, conscionability, or formation of this contract, including but not limited to any claim that all or any of this contract is void or voidable.
Visiting the Site or sending emails to Nature Nuts Adventure Travel constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Nature Nuts Adventure Travel does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with permission of a parent or guardian.
LINKS TO 3RD PARTY SITES/THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Site may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Nature Nuts Adventure Travel and Nature Nuts Adventure Travel is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Nature Nuts Adventure Travel is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nature Nuts Adventure Travel of the site or any association with its operators. Certain services made available via the Site are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the the Site domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Nature Nuts Adventure Travel may share such information and data with any third party with whom Chariot has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of the Site users and customers.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Nature Nuts Adventure Travel or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Nature Nuts Adventure Travel content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Nature Nuts Adventure Travel and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Nature Nuts Adventure Travel or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Nature Nuts Adventure Travel from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Nature Nuts Adventure Travel Content accessed through the Site in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Nature Nuts Adventure Travel, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use this Site or services advertised and described on it, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Nature Nuts Adventure Travel reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Nature Nuts Adventure Travel in asserting any available defenses.
GENERAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISKS & RESPONSIBILITY
Participation tours, travel products and services sold by or provided directly by Nature Nuts Travel is entirely voluntary. These tours, travel products and services involve outdoor and adventure activities (“Adventure Activities”), and traveling in remote areas. Participants in these tours, travel products and services acknowledge the numerous risks and dangers involved, which include but are not limited to:
- Dangers and risks inherent in Adventure Activities;
- Transportation failures whether by plane, train, auto, boat, canoe, kayak, bicycle, ski, snowboard, snowshoe, snowmobile, horseback or other animal, by foot, or by any other conveyance;
- Risk of injury from any of the activities included on this tour and equipment utilized is significant, including the potential for permanent disability or death.
- Falling, causing broken bones, severe injury to the head, neck and back, which may result in severe impairment or even death.
- An “act of nature,” including but not limited to: rock fall, inclement weather, thunder and lightning, severe or varied wind, temperature and other weather risks, strong ocean currents, ocean swell, waves.
- Risks associated with climbing up or down rock.
- Risks associated with river crossings, fording and portaging.
- Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of your own or others’ equipment.
- our own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including employees, agents, suppliers, independent contractors or representatives of Nature Nuts Adventure Travel, LLC, including but not limited to operator error.
- Cold weather, cold water, and heat related injuries and illness including but not limited to frostnip, frost bite, hypothermia, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, sunburn and dehydration.
- Attack by or encounter with insects, animals and/or wildlife.
- Accidents or illness occurring in remote places where there are no available medical facilities and rescue may be distance and time consuming at best.
- Fatigue chill and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident.
- Physical exertion for which I am not prepared.
- Risks associated with travel in high altitude areas.
- Emotional trauma; disfigurement; temporary or permanent disability (including paralysis); death.
- Your sense of balance, physical coordination and ability to follow instructions.
- Risks associated with practicing yoga, stretching and all such related forms of physical exercise including strains, sprains, broken bones, or nerve damage. While yoga practice should only be conducted under the supervision of a trained professional, these risks and others are inherent even when practice and training is supervised. Each yoga practitioner is responsible for ones own safety and not training beyond ones own ability.
- Risks associated with consumption of alcohol, particularly the significantly elevated risks of accident, illness, injury, or death if under the influence of alcohol while engaging in any type of Adventure Activities.
- Risks associated with contaminated food, impure water, or consuming raw seafood.
- Criminal activity; unexpected events; terrorist activities, social or labor unrest; mechanical or construction failures or difficulties; diseases; local laws, lost, or misplaced luggage or property; abnormal conditions or developments
- Or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside of Nature Nuts Travel’s control. You understand that Nature Nuts Travel will have no liability regarding the adequacy of any evacuation plan, medical care, transportation, equipment or supplies that may be provided.
*Your understand the description of these risks is not complete and that unknown and unanticipated risks may result in jury, illness or death.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
As lawful consideration of, and as part of the payment for, the right to participate in a tour, and as part of the payment for the services arranged for me by Nature Nuts Travel, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN WELFARE AND ALL MINORS TRAVELING WITH YOU AND ASSUME ALL OF THE ABOVE RISKS, INCLUDING BOTH THOSE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN TO YOU.
As lawful consideration of, and as part of the payment for, the right to participate in the tour, and as part of the payment for the services arranged for me by Nature Nuts Travel, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS FOREVER Nature Nuts Travel, its owners, employees, shareholders, affiliated entities, employees, agents, representatives, officers, directors, associates, volunteers, and successors and assigns from and against any liability, actions, causes of actions, debts, suits, claims and demands of any and every kind and nature whatsoever which I now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with my tour or participation in the activities arranged for me by Nature Nuts Travel. You AGREE THAT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL SERVE AS A COMPLETE RELEASE AND EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK for yourself, all members of your family and all minors traveling with you, yours and their heirs, successors, assigns, and legal representatives; it being your intention to fully assume all risks associated with this trip and to release Nature Nuts Travel from any and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree not to sue Nature Nuts Travel, its owners, employees, shareholders, affiliated entities, agents, representatives, officers, directors, associates, volunteers, and successors and assigns for any liability, actions, causes of actions, debts, suits, claims and demands of any and every kind and nature whatsoever which I now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with your tour or participation in the activities arranged for you by Nature Nuts Travel.
UPDATING OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Nature Nuts Travel reserves the right to update and/or alter these terms and conditions at any time, and it is your responsibility to be familiar with them. The latest terms and conditions can be provided to the your at any time upon written request.