Tour 3 of Seattle's most innovative craft distilleries, each with full tasting flights.
USD $95/person | $540/Groups of 6 + $80/Additional Person
Length 4.5 Hours
Group Min. 6, Max 10
Join us for Seattle's premium distillery tour and tasting experience! On this small-group tour, limited to just 14 people, you will visit 3 of the premiere distilleries in Seattle and Woodinville that are innovating uniquely Pacific Northwest distilled spirits. At each stop on this tour, you will enjoy 4 half-ounce. pours of the best distilled spirits that the region has to offer. You'll learn what you're drinking from the distillers, have a chance to go behind the curtain, and see how these spirits and amazing flavors are made. Sometimes, we get a chance to try extremely rare single barrel products that are only available locally.
We provide a complimentary gourmet snack platter with artisan cheeses, biscuits and finger food. You'll travel from point to point in a comfortable high-roof, extended length van with your guide and designated driver at the wheel. Combined with these local ingredients, Pacific Northwest distillers are pushing the trend of innovation in premium spirits along with our local craft brewers. Rather than simply pump out derivatives of old world spirits, the industry is pushing innovation in aging, blending and oak barrel type. Whether you're a sipping veteran or totally new to the craft distilling world, you shouldn't miss this journey into the heart of Pacific Northwest craft distilling.
Why Take this Tour?
3 Full Distilled Spirits Tasting Flights
$10 cash refund when you buy a bottle at any distillery
Gourmet cheese pairings during tour
3 Stops at Seattle area Distilleries
Full Time Designated Driver & our High-Roof Van
4.5 Hour tour, 12:00pm to 4:30pm
Meet local distilling experts & learn the essentials
Small groups up to 10 adults
1) Downtown Seattle Pick-Up
Your 4.5 hour Seattle Premium Distillery Tour will begin when your guide, and designated driver, picks you up at your downtown hotel in our comfortable high-roof, extended length van. As we make our way through downtown Seattle toward our first stop, your guide will share some of the city's distilling history and give you an overview of why spirits made with Washington grown ingredients are starting to gain real national recognition.
2) Tours & Tastings x 3
Before long, we'll arrive at the first distillery of the tour where you will enjoy 4 different types of distilled spirits. As you sip each type of spirit, you'll learn more about what you're drinking and how it's made. After about 45 minutes to an hour, we will depart and heard toward the second distillery, about 15 to 30 minutes' drive away.
At the second stop, you will enjoy another flight of 4 different types of distilled spirits. Most often, we get to try a combination of whiskeys, gins and vodkas. If you have a preference for a particular kind of spirit, you'll be able to do a deep dive and focus on just trying more from that variety. During this second stop, we provide a complimentary gourmet cheese platter and assorted finger food for the group to share. After about 45 minutes to an hour, we will depart for our third and final distillery stop. At our final stop, you'll again get to sample 4 different varieties of distilled spirits and get an in-depth tour behind the scenes.
3) Back to Downtown Seattle
We'll spend about 45 minutes to an hour at our final stop of the day before we start heading back toward downtown Seattle. Your guide will drop you off back at your downtown Seattle hotel or any point in downtown that you prefer.
You're just a couple of clicks away from this amazing cider tour, but if you're ready to book, please read this first.
Tour Time & Pick-Up
- Your driver will conduct pick-up and drop-off service from locations within the map, as well as from the cruise terminal, beginning at about 12:00pm. If you're not staying within this area, please meet us at the Sheraton Seattle (1400 6th Ave.) We will contact you prior to the tour to confirm location and exact pick-up time.
- If you've booked a private group tour, we'll pick you up and drop you off anywhere in the Greater Seattle metro area.
- You don't have to be 21 to come on this tour, but you do need to be 21 to drink--we check your ID when you check in.
- If you don't want to drink, but want to tag along with the group, it's just $35.
- Tips for distillery staff are included, but your designated driver would probably appreciate some love given the fact that he can't partake in delicious cider!
More distillery love
Is the Seattle distillery scene is just not big enough for you? Maybe you've (somehow...) already had enough of the local area's distillery scene and you're ready to taste elsewhere. No problem! If you want to try one of these longer craft distillery treks out, contact us for a custom tour!
- How about a trip to Whidbey Island, Washington State's largest island? We can hit up the local distilleries, take a hike and even go whale watching!
- We know that Oregon also has an incredible craft distillery scene. Why not go to Portland's distillery row for an epic tasting trip? Yes, this CAN be done in just a single day trip from Seattle and we'd be happy to make it happen!