Tour 3 of Seattle's top breweries, full tasting flights, & complimentary snacks
USD $95/person | $540/Groups of 6 + $80/Additional Person
Length 4.5 Hours
Group Min. 4, Max 10
The Pacific Northwest is the most productive hop growing region in the United States, and much of its produce is even exported abroad to beer producing regions such as Germany. The Pacific Northwest truly is a must see destination for lovers of craft beer. The brewing traditions here are full of creative, artful techniques and flavors that echo the region's liberal open-mindedness.
If you love experiencing new and adventurous beer flavors right from the source, you've come to the right place! There are literally dozens of breweries in the Greater Seattle area and hundreds in the state. Unless you're lucky enough to live here, you probably don't have time to try them all. That's why we've crafted our brewery tour so you can come away with the Pacific Northwest essentials.
Why Take this Tour?
3 Full Craft Beer Tasting Flights
3 Stops at some of Seattle's leading Breweries
Gourmet food pairings during tour
Full Time Designated Driver & our High-Roof Van
4.5 Hour tour, 12:00pm to 4:30pm
Meet local brewing experts & learn the essentials
Small groups of 10 or less
You're just a couple of clicks away from this amazing cider tour, but if you're ready to book, please read this first.
Tour Time & Pick-Up
- Your driver will conduct pick-up and drop-off service from locations within the map, as well as from the cruise terminal, beginning at about 12:00pm. If you're not staying within this area, please meet us at the Sheraton Seattle (1400 6th Ave.) We will contact you prior to the tour to confirm location and exact pick-up time.
- If you've booked a private group tour, we'll pick you up and drop you off anywhere in the Greater Seattle metro area.
- You don't have to be 21 to come on this tour, but you do need to be 21 to drink--we check your ID when you check in.
- If you don't want to drink, but want to tag along with the group, it's just $25.
- Tips for cider staff are included, but your designated driver would probably appreciate some love given the fact that he can't partake in delicious cider!
More Brewery love
Have you already done a Seattle brewery tour or found your own way around the city's beer scene? If you want to try one of these longer beer pilgrimage routes, contact us for a private tour!